Friday, March 26, 2010

My Football Life and Career

Im a football player. My football number is #21 and #24. I played football for 6 years. I played in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th grade. I play for the Riverton Rams. We went to the super bowl every year exepept last year because in 7th, 8th grade we dont have a super bowl. The 1st year we went to the super bowl we played Southeast Lancers, we was super bowl runner's up. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th year we went to the super bowl we played Galena Bulldogs, we were super bowl runner's up. The 5th year we went to the super bowl we played Galena bulldogs, we were super bowl champions. The 6th year we won 4 games and lost 3 games, we had a winning season. In 2008 I won the fighting heart award trophy. I play linebacker, cornerback, saftey, defensive end,running back, and wide reciever. My nickname in football is Bobby Bushay. I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment